News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

The database value you're trying to insert does not exist: id_member

Started by LuciferMorningstar, November 12, 2023, 07:01:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LuciferMorningstar

Hello,
today I'm receiving many critical errors.

The error is always the same: "The database value you're trying to insert does not exist: id_member
Function: logActions"

I never made changes to my db.
I only make a backup of it every night at 23:00

My SMF version is 2.1.4, I use "Fusion theme" (customized) and I installed these mods:

You cannot view this attachment.

"Avatars Display Integration" is not installed.

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

LuciferMorningstar

Quote from: Steve on November 12, 2023, 07:29:33 AMDo you get the errors when using the default theme?
I don't know.
I never use the default theme.
I do not want to change it.

LuciferMorningstar

It doesn't stop to send me this message.
I'm receveing this message every minute!

LuciferMorningstar

The error is also accompanied by this other one.

Sir Osis of Liver

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

LuciferMorningstar

I noticed these errors after I opened a hidden category to visitors with a section.  I also created an on-demand group for users to see this category and access it.

Doug Heffernan

Quote from: LuciferMorningstar on November 12, 2023, 07:01:49 AMMy SMF version is 2.1.4, I use "Fusion theme" (customized) and I installed these mods:

What was the latest mod that you installed before the error happened? Can you uninstall the mods one by one and see if the error will stop? That is to rule them out as being the culprit.

Sir Osis of Liver

Quote from: LuciferMorningstar on November 12, 2023, 12:47:49 PM
Quote from: Sir Osis of Liver on November 12, 2023, 12:24:54 PMTry repairing members table.

How can I repair members table?

Use phpmyadmin, but don't think that will fix it.  Do what Doug suggested and uninstall mods.  In worst case you can upload clean files.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

LuciferMorningstar

Quote from: Doug Heffernan on November 12, 2023, 01:06:40 PM
Quote from: LuciferMorningstar on November 12, 2023, 07:01:49 AMMy SMF version is 2.1.4, I use "Fusion theme" (customized) and I installed these mods:

What was the latest mod that you installed before the error happened? Can you uninstall the mods one by one and see if the error will stop? That is to rule them out as being the culprit.

I noticed that the same errors appear also in my local forum.
In order not to make changes to my public forum, I tried uninstalling all the mods, one by one, to see if the errors continued to appear but the problem continued to persist even when I had uninstalled all the mods.
The only way to not have the errors was to import an old version of the database from 6 days ago, then I installed the mods, one by one and I no longer had this problem.
Unfortunately it is not convenient for me to import an old database from one or two days earlier even on the public forum because in the meantime I have added new groups and sections; Furthermore, users have added new messages.
I really don't know how to get rid of these annoying error messages anymore.
Also I tried to repair the tables via phpmyadmin but I always get this error: "The storage engine for the table doesn't support repair".

Kindred

Well, it seems that something that you did in those few days caused something to break.

Since we don't know exactly what you did,  we are going to have a hard time helping you fix it
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

LuciferMorningstar

Other than installing mods, opening a new hidden section and adding a new user group to the forum, I don't remember doing anything else.
I also repeated these actions in my local forum, which now no longer shows error messages.
Perhaps these additional details will be useful to you?

Kindred

oh, hey - look at that URL...   it's doubled (see the https AFTER the index.php

that's wrong.   That means that you have something configured badly in your system
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

LuciferMorningstar

Quote from: Kindred on November 13, 2023, 11:24:26 AMoh, hey - look at that URL...  it's doubled (see the https AFTER the index.php

that's wrong.  That means that you have something configured badly in your system
I don't know what's configured wrong. I checked the settings.php and settings_bak.php files and they seem fine.
Using phpmyadmin I changed the 127.0.0.1/localhost links to my domain, on all those tables that the search found.
I didn't find anything duplicated.
It's strange.

Doug Heffernan

Quote from: LuciferMorningstar on November 13, 2023, 01:12:10 PMUsing phpmyadmin I changed the 127.0.0.1/localhost links to my domain, on all those tables that the search found.

For future reference, it is best to not change the paths/urls directly in the database, but use the repair_settings.php tool for that instead.

Kindred

so, what is the current setting for those fields if you look in the smf admin or in repair_settings?

the EXACT setting...
Слaва
Украинi

LuciferMorningstar

Kindred

Those settings look correct.

That means that a modification has broken your url builder function
Слaва
Украинi

LuciferMorningstar

Quote from: Kindred on November 13, 2023, 06:20:06 PMThose settings look correct.

That means that a modification has broken your url builder function
How can I fix my url builder function, please?
Tell me if you need more details.
I cannot import an old database for the reasons I have already mentioned.
Furthermore, in the meantime, other users have registered.
All in all, the forum seems to continue to perform well. 
People are able to register, log in and write. 
I just wish these error messages would disappear. 
However, some users complain that the shoutbox lags while they write and that this delay makes them write incorrectly. 
It's strange, because it never happens to me.
However, I fear that this last problem existed even before these error messages appeared.

Advertisement: