News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Krilliun

Started by Forbs, June 04, 2010, 11:31:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forbs

Link to the theme

Krilliun new theme by Forbs Studio.Krilliun is curve variation...

Masterd

Liam.

A simple Curve varient - but dark and cold, and the orbs make a difference. I like it ;)

Forbs

Quote from: Liam. on June 07, 2010, 03:58:35 PM
A simple Curve varient - but dark and cold, and the orbs make a difference. I like it ;)
Thanks man  :)

LHW

Forbs: We're currently evaluating several themes, and Krilliun is one that's in the final running.  We do have one question for you, though: do you allow customizations of your themes, as long as the copyright remains intact.  I ask because we'd like to change the On/Off bubbles to something more closely related to our forum's theme.

Thanks for your time, and great job on Krilliun!

Masterd

Quote from: Liam. on June 07, 2010, 03:58:35 PM

Yes, it's great!

turaper

It's spectacular!
But, I can change colors?

Forbs

Quote from: LHW on August 21, 2010, 08:17:49 AM
Forbs: We're currently evaluating several themes, and Krilliun is one that's in the final running.  We do have one question for you, though: do you allow customizations of your themes, as long as the copyright remains intact.  I ask because we'd like to change the On/Off bubbles to something more closely related to our forum's theme.

Thanks for your time, and great job on Krilliun!

Yes you can!
Quote from: turaper on August 21, 2010, 10:27:52 PM

It's spectacular!
But, I can change colors?

Ofc

LHW

Thanks, Forbs!  Krilliun is now our default theme.   ;D 8)

MC73

Great theme by the way but .... After i updated to rc4, i had some minor isuses that showed up and i went to forum maint and did a check and it said that it was not compatible with rc4 .... it says that it is for rc3.. I even downloaded it twice to make sure but the same rc3 version in maint still showed up.... Thanks, MC
Over 1100 Online Flash Games 

clammier

Quote from: MC73 on November 09, 2010, 10:48:51 PM
Great theme by the way but .... After i updated to rc4, i had some minor isuses that showed up and i went to forum maint and did a check and it said that it was not compatible with rc4 .... it says that it is for rc3.. I even downloaded it twice to make sure but the same rc3 version in maint still showed up.... Thanks, MC

I'm having a similar problem. I installed brand new SMF forums and this theme, but it says its RC3 version :/

SMF File   Your Version   Current Version
SMF Package   SMF 2.0 RC4   SMF 2.0 RC4
Sources   2.0 RC4   2.0 RC4
Default Templates   2.0 RC4   2.0 RC4
Language Files   2.0 RC4   2.0 RC4
Current Templates   2.0 RC3   2.0 RC4
index.template.php   2.0 RC3   2.0 RC4

Help? =P

Masterd

Find this in theme_info.xml.

<version>2.0 RC3</version>

Replace with this.

<version>2.0 RC4</version>

Buneduggy

Will this theme be upgraded for rc5? I am getting errors when I try to use it.

Quote8: Undefined index: active_button
Apply Filter: Only show the errors from this file
File: /var/www/html/forum/smf_1-1-2_install/Themes/default/Themes.template.php (body_above sub template - eval?)
Line: 435

disregard the 1.1.2 install. It is on rc5 just never changed the url.

Buneduggy

Is this theme still supported? Can anyone help with the error I am getting since the upgrade to rc5?

I sure hope so as this is a great theme and the few members I do have don't want me to change it.

Yabco

well i've just installed smf2.0 RC5 and it works fine, both orginal and modified by me versions.

Buneduggy

Will this be updated for the 2.0 gold? I am waiting on the upgrade untill the mods are all updated and hopefully this theme would be also. Thanks,

Advertisement: