What happened to "Reply To All" in PMs?

Started by gollum65, May 26, 2009, 06:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gollum65

I wasn't able to locate posts asking about this, so if anyone has please accept my apologies.

I recently upgraded my forum to 2.0 RC 1-1 and my users really like it.  But the one thing a few people have asked about is what happened to the "reply to all" option in private messages?  A lot of PMs that get sent in our group are to multiple users, so it's a tad annoying to have to add the recipients every time we want to reply to a PM.

Is this an option that I'm not seeing how to turn on?  Was it left out of 2.0?  Is there a mod that adds it back?

Thanks in advance.

perplexed

It should be there.  I just checked and it's there for me.  Have you tried sending a message to yourself and some other people and then look at that message when you receive it and see if you can see the reply to all link. 

gollum65

Quote from: quiteperplexed on May 28, 2009, 11:07:51 AM
It should be there.  I just checked and it's there for me.  Have you tried sending a message to yourself and some other people and then look at that message when you receive it and see if you can see the reply to all link. 

Yes.  There's no reply to all link.  Could it be the theme we're using?

gollum65

Yes, it is the theme.  Apparently the theme we're using doesn't have that button.  :(  Thanks for replying.  It got me to thinking...

bassbass

i am using the default theme and mine is gone too, i believe it disappeared upon my last update to 1.1.9.  can anyone help please how to put it back?

Thanks

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Quote from: gollum65 on May 28, 2009, 11:16:41 AM
Yes, it is the theme.  Apparently the theme we're using doesn't have that button.  :(  Thanks for replying.  It got me to thinking...
I will mark this solved for now, and would suggest you turn to the mod author if you need assistance on fixing it.

Quote from: bassbass on June 17, 2009, 01:02:06 PM
i am using the default theme and mine is gone too, i believe it disappeared upon my last update to 1.1.9.  can anyone help please how to put it back?

Thanks
If you are still having this problem, and are using the default theme - perhaps you should start your own topic on this. Please include info on modifications done to the theme, and possible mods installed to your forum.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: