Some Discontinued Mods

Started by Grudge, January 20, 2005, 01:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grudge

Hi all,

Due to the amount of commitments I have now with my job, position as developer here, other projects and needing to lead a normal life, I've been forced to scale back the amount of mods that I release and support. Justyne and Oldiesmann have kindly offered to take on some of these mods, these are:

• Visual Warning - Now to be managed/supported by Justyne
  • Redirection Boards - Now with Oldiesmann
  • Topic Ratings - Also with Oldiesmann

The first two are still available on the mod site, the third one I'm sure Oldiesmann will upload shortly (In the mean time it is attached to this message).

The other mods, I have not been able to find new developers for, so effective immediately I will offer no support whatsoever for the following mods:

• Post Moderation
  • Gender Specific Membergroups

They have been removed from the mod site, and from my package server. I retain ALL copyright to these mods and the fact that I am discontinuing support in no way affects the license in which they are offered. (Standard Mod TOS available on this site). I am, however, completely happy to pass control of these mods over to someone who wants to take them on. However, I do not want to pass them to anyone who cannot demonstrate they can properly support them. As such if you have been registered here for at least 6 months, and have a good knowledge of PHP please let me know by PM or otherwise if you wish to take over these modifications. In the mean time anyone still wanting to use these can download the packages attached to this post.

I'm sorry that I've had to do this, but I really cannot keep up with everything I have on my plate right now, and this will save me a lot of hastle in the long run. I have no intention of dropping support for my other modifications.

Regards,
Grudge
I'm only a half geek really...

Advertisement: