News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SimplePortal

Started by SimplePortal Team, March 10, 2008, 11:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[SiNaN]

Quote from: akbora on October 09, 2014, 06:57:07 PM
@[SİNAN] What's the wrong with these codes that doesnt't work with sp block it was working before. thanks

That code won't work if you don't have any board moderators.

It's probably not a good idea to return nothing here:

if (empty($mod_ids))
return array();

Use array_merge() instead:

$stafmembers = $admins + $genelyon + $duayen + $mods;

Quote from: 420connect.info on October 10, 2014, 06:11:54 PM
I've probably got some setting wrong somewhere but for some reason my shoutbox and attached images aren't visible for guests/members except myself..

I can't think of a possible reason for that. I could have a look at it for your if you can provide me temporary access to your forum.

Quote from: benz1 on October 10, 2014, 11:42:30 PM
Hi, trying to follow the uninstall/install instructions to upgrade from 2.1.1 to 2.3.6 but getting the following warnings. Is it safe to proceed?

Not really. You should remove the edits to those three files manually. Then proceed with the uninstall ignoring the warnings and replace the files that you had removed the edits from with the ones on the server. Although you may not need it in the end, make sure you have a backup in case things go wrong.
Former SMF Core Developer | My Mods | SimplePortal

420Connect.co.uk

Just to update, I've solved my problem myself..

I didn't have the box ticked for guests being able to view attachments under permissions! ; ::)
(using an alternate chat now, so not sure if this would have fixed the missing shoutbox too.. but my images are displaying now)
www.420Connect.co.uk ~ A Social Network For The #CannabisCommunity ~ Come say "High" ;)

Mstcool

Yes!! Finally!! Woot Woot! :D

New Version  :D

longlong

How to disable Ohara Youtube embed from the Simple's Portal Shoutbox?

I am having this problem!
Whenever i am pasting a link into shoutbox the Ohara automatically adds
  tags              "test 1"
see this mp4 video  "cdn.mediacru.sh/aVs2TFikaWcC.mp4" i made with my problem!

i have to add [ url][ /url] tags every time to the link so it can be shown naturally                        "test 2"

i haven't found any way to modify the Ohara or Simple Portal's Shoutbox!   and the only link i found by searching was this but no answer!
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=507505.msg3585380#msg3585380

i also asked Ohara YouTube Embed mods here!
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=462968.msg3753712#msg3753712

[SiNaN]

Quote from: 420connect.info on October 11, 2014, 12:50:27 PM
Just to update, I've solved my problem myself..

I didn't have the box ticked for guests being able to view attachments under permissions! ; ::)
(using an alternate chat now, so not sure if this would have fixed the missing shoutbox too.. but my images are displaying now)

Good to hear that. Yeah, you probably had some permission issue regarding the shoutbox as well.

Quote from: longlong on October 13, 2014, 12:32:37 PM
How to disable Ohara Youtube embed from the Simple's Portal Shoutbox?

I am having this problem!
Whenever i am pasting a link into shoutbox the Ohara automatically adds
  tags              "test 1"
see this mp4 video  "cdn.mediacru.sh/aVs2TFikaWcC.mp4" i made with my problem!

i have to add [ url][ /url] tags every time to the link so it can be shown naturally                        "test 2"

i haven't found any way to modify the Ohara or Simple Portal's Shoutbox!   and the only link i found by searching was this but no answer!
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=507505.msg3585380#msg3585380

i also asked Ohara YouTube Embed mods here!
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=462968.msg3753712#msg3753712

Firstly, I would suggest using the Aeva mod; we already have support for that (since the author cared about the others and allowed us to disable their mod easily) and it's a really nice mod.

If you still want to use the one you currently have;

Sources/OharaYTEmbed.php

Code (Find) Select
// The extremely long regex...

Code (Replace) Select
global $context;

if (!empty($context['ohara_disable']))
return $message;

// The extremely long regex...

Sources/Subs-Portal.php

Code (Find) Select
$context['aeva_disable'] = true;

Code (Replace) Select
$context['aeva_disable'] = true;
$context['ohara_disable'] = true;

vbgamer45

Nice idea    [SiNaN].
Decided to add that to S.A.V.E

$context['save_embed_disable'] = 1;
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

[SiNaN]

Thanks! I'll be adding built-in support for your mod in the next version of SimplePortal too. ;)

longlong

Very nice idea indeed & it was easier than i thought!

Thnk you very much! :)

Quote from: [SiNaN] on October 13, 2014, 02:19:24 PM

Firstly, I would suggest using the Aeva mod; we already have support for that
(since the author cared about the others and allowed us to disable their mod easily) and it's a really nice mod.

Thought Aeva was outdated & it had unnecessary stuff but anyway!

[SiNaN]

Quote from: longlong on October 13, 2014, 05:02:41 PM
Very nice idea indeed & it was easier than i thought!

Thnk you very much! :)

You're welcome. I just made a little change to the first edit though, so that you don't end up with errors in your logs.

Quote from: longlong on October 13, 2014, 05:02:41 PM
Thought Aeva was outdated & it had unnecessary stuff but anyway!

Yeah, it seems that you need a few edits here and there to get it working but it's the best once you do it.

Staazvaind

Hi,

i just installed your portal, ticked header block and added a shoutbox
which i add to create in the process to it.

on the mainpage this header block with shoutbox is not showing up.

any clues ?
all is standard settings from installation.

cheers

/edit:

wow ! this img verification sucks !

/edit 2:
nevermind - i use the top block now
wow ! image verification for editing a post?
not really userfriendly.

Burke ♞ Knight

Depending on where you want it to show, you have to select the display settings.

If just want it on main page, then select Portal.
If want on forum, then select Forum.
You can even slect the Advanced, and select which Actions, Pages, and Boards to display a block in.

kigor

Hello
before today I have SMF 2.0.6 and SimplePortal 2.3.6
Today I update SMF to 2.0.9 and SimplePortal blockes disapeer and also in Admin config part too.
If I want to uninstall I have error like in attach.
What I can do

PS: forum is on address: hxxp:croinfo.net/forum/index.php [nonactive]

Mstcool

akbora

Quote from: [SiNaN] on October 11, 2014, 07:52:16 AM
Quote from: akbora on October 09, 2014, 06:57:07 PM
@[SİNAN] What's the wrong with these codes that doesnt't work with sp block it was working before. thanks

That code won't work if you don't have any board moderators.

It's probably not a good idea to return nothing here:

if (empty($mod_ids))
return array();

Use array_merge() instead:

@[SiNaN] You are wonderful bro.. The problem solved with your comment. Very very thanks. I assigned Board Mod and no problem.

Only I want to ask how can I change this codes with your suggestion
SMF 2.0.13
Default Theme
Utf8 Turkish
---------------

[SiNaN]

Quote from: kigor on October 18, 2014, 07:13:17 AM
Hello
before today I have SMF 2.0.6 and SimplePortal 2.3.6
Today I update SMF to 2.0.9 and SimplePortal blockes disapeer and also in Admin config part too.
If I want to uninstall I have error like in attach.
What I can do

PS: forum is on address: http://croinfo.net/forum/index.php

Attach your index.php file so I can check it out for you.

Quote from: akbora on October 19, 2014, 03:37:27 AM
Only I want to ask how can I change this codes with your suggestion

Code (Find) Select
if (empty($mod_ids))
return array();

// Load the members.
loadMemberData($mod_ids);

Code (Replace) Select
if (!empty($mod_ids))
loadMemberData($mod_ids);

Code (Find) Select

Code (Replace) Select
$stafmembers = array_merge($admins, $genelyon, $duayen, $mods);

Tommy-G

Sorry if this is the wrong place but i'm having an issue with my homepage using SimplePortal.

I have a header block that contains image links to sub-domains. there's also a log-in box to the left under the header, every time a member attempts to log in that way, they click in the box and they're automatically taken to the last website on the list "Seph Mugen." The link to his website automatically goes to the clipboard when you hover over it, I think it's any website in the last spot. Is there a way to prevent that so users can log in there without clicking the box and going to his website?

Here's my homepage so you can see for yourself.
http://mugenflowzone.com/

ARG01

Quote from: Tommy-G on October 27, 2014, 02:25:32 PM
Sorry if this is the wrong place but i'm having an issue with my homepage using SimplePortal.

I have a header block that contains image links to sub-domains. there's also a log-in box to the left under the header, every time a member attempts to log in that way, they click in the box and they're automatically taken to the last website on the list "Seph Mugen." The link to his website automatically goes to the clipboard when you hover over it, I think it's any website in the last spot. Is there a way to prevent that so users can log in there without clicking the box and going to his website?

Here's my homepage so you can see for yourself.
http://mugenflowzone.com/

When I click the login link in the left block it takes me to the login page. However, when putting the cursor over the Home page it seems to activate hover for all links. Even when clicking on a blank space on the page it takes me to another site. I am not sure if it's a mod that you have installed but I am almost certain that this is causing your issue.

I do not believe that it is the portal itself as I have been using 2.3.6 since before release on many sites and have not experienced any similar issues.
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Sono

I have a problem with embeddin a music player into a simple portal block. The player is SCM player. This is the embed code that is generated by their website:

<!-- SCM Music Player http://scmplayer.net -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://scmplayer.net/script.js"
data-config="{'skin':'skins/aquaBlue/skin.css','volume':50,'autoplay':false,'shuffle':true,'repeat':1,'placement':'bottom','showplaylist':false,'playlist':'http://youtu.be/B0N9yFcz4ho?list=RDB0N9yFcz4ho'}" ></script>
<!-- SCM Music Player script end -->

If I place it into a HTML or PHP block, the player is displayed correctly at the bottom of the website in all browsers, except for Safari. In Safari, it look like this:

What do you think, what can be the problem? The player is located correctly at the bottom, but the body of the forum is moved rightway and both from the body and the player the right portion is not visible.

Arantor

The music player doesn't behave properly in iOS? - not sure this is a SimplePortal problem...

Sono

Maybe not. I asked it here because I thought maybe the place where you insert the code causes the problem. I tried to insert it into index.php of the SMF forum, too, but the same happens.

Advertisement: