News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

CAN NOT CONNECT TO DADABASE

Started by babson, July 18, 2007, 07:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

babson

I TRY TO VISIT MY WEBSITE YESTERDAY, THIS IS THE ERROR I GET, AND THE SITE CAN NOT SHOW UP.

$db_user = '****'; $db_passwd = '****'; $db_prefix = 'nairocom_'; $db_persist = 0; $db_error_send = 1; ########## Directories/Files ########## # Note: These directories do not have to be changed unless you move things.�$boarddir = '/home/nairocom/public_html'; # The absolute path to the forum's folder. (not just '.'!) $sourcedir = '/home/nairocom/public_html/Sources'; # Path to the Sources directory. ########## Error-Catching ########## # Note: You shouldn't touch these settings. $db_last_error = 1184697937; # Make sure the paths are correct... at least try to fix them.�if (!file_exists($boarddir) && file_exists(dirname(__FILE__) . '/agreement.txt')) $boarddir = dirname(__FILE__); if (!file_exists($sourcedir) && file_exists($boarddir . '/Sources')) $sourcedir = $boarddir . '/Sources'; ?>
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nairocom/public_html/Settings.php:49) in /home/nairocom/public_html/Sources/Subs-Auth.php on line 211

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nairocom/public_html/Settings.php:49) in /home/nairocom/public_html/Sources/Subs-Auth.php on line 212

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nairocom/public_html/Settings.php:49) in /home/nairocom/public_html/Sources/Subs-Auth.php on line 213
Connection Problems
Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database.

AND DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO AGAIN, PLS CAN SOMEONE THERE TELL ME WHAT TO DO TO HAVE ACCESS TO MY WEBSITE AGAIN? THE SITE IS hxxp:www.nairakobo.com [nonactive]. U CAN VISIT THE SITE AND SEE THE ERROR AGAIN.

THX.

Harro

Please don't double post.
Duplicate topic here
Topic locked.

Advertisement: