News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Thank-O-Matic

Started by enik, June 12, 2007, 12:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ディン1031

Hmmm than the only reason why it not work could be not enabled on Boards, no permissions set... at the first llok through the file it should be installed :X.
Support only via MOD Thread! NO PM Support!
My Forum: ayu][kult Forum
My Mods: My Small Mod Collection
My Parser: DIN1031's ModParser
Current Info: More away the next days, because i've to much work to do :x

Antes

Update about Turkish translation :) , This translates work for RC1 only i think didnt looked ex-versions...

RML

Hello. I have installed this mod on my 2.0 RC2 (test) forum. It works fine with the default theme and some default theme clone but with the Core theme and January theme, where I had to install it manually, I can't see the icons. I have Thank you, Lock Thank You, Delete Thank You text but not the icons although they are in the button directory. What's wrong with them? In the previous version (RC1.2) it works with all theme properly.

Buta

Hello

I'm install this mod on my 2.0 RC1.2 and work
But i have one little problem. When I click on "thak you" button, the list of thanks is visible, when I refreshed this page, the list is not showing

Permission and other is OK

Please help me. Sorry for my bad english

ディン1031

Quote from: Buta on November 21, 2009, 06:27:18 PM
Hello

I'm install this mod on my 2.0 RC1.2 and work
But i have one little problem. When I click on "thak you" button, the list of thanks is visible, when I refreshed this page, the list is not showing

Permission and other is OK

Please help me. Sorry for my bad english
For my understanding you click on thank you than the list is updated and it appear under the post? After you click refresh it disapear? The only reason why this could happen is because of a missing part in the Display.tempalte.php... hmmm

Quote from: RML on November 20, 2009, 02:06:39 PM
Hello. I have installed this mod on my 2.0 RC2 (test) forum. It works fine with the default theme and some default theme clone but with the Core theme and January theme, where I had to install it manually, I can't see the icons. I have Thank you, Lock Thank You, Delete Thank You text but not the icons although they are in the button directory. What's wrong with them? In the previous version (RC1.2) it works with all theme properly.
Did you copy the image into the core theme?

Quote from: Antes on November 19, 2009, 04:17:23 PM
Update about Turkish translation :) , This translates work for RC1 only i think didnt looked ex-versions...
Thanks, i will insert it as soon as i can :).

RML

QuoteDid you copy the image into the core theme?

Yes, of course I did.

Dzen

Hi, I'm having a problem installing this mod. Checked permissions, seems ok. I'm getting this error message:
Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/mydomain/public_html/Packages/temp/./install_1.x.x.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mydomain/public_html/Sources/Packages.php on line 556

I'm running SMF 1.1.10 and try to install Thank-O-Matic  1.2.5

Thanks/

ディン1031

Quote from: RML on November 23, 2009, 05:56:20 AM
QuoteDid you copy the image into the core theme?

Yes, of course I did.
Hmmm stange... i've no idea why it not work...

Quote from: Dzen on November 25, 2009, 04:28:00 PM
Hi, I'm having a problem installing this mod. Checked permissions, seems ok. I'm getting this error message:
Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/mydomain/public_html/Packages/temp/./install_1.x.x.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mydomain/public_html/Sources/Packages.php on line 556

I'm running SMF 1.1.10 and try to install Thank-O-Matic  1.2.5

Thanks/
I think you need to check you server setup :X

Dzen

Quote from: ディン1031 on November 26, 2009, 12:25:15 PM

I think you need to check you server setup :X
Might be you could guide me to some topic discussing what particularly I need to check?
Thanks in advance!

ディン1031

I think you're server can not unpack zip or tar.gz files. That would be my first suggest ;).

Dzen

Thank you for your reply.
Did lots of research and several hours dancing around the fire. Had a problem with permissions. Finally figured it out. Thank you! Great mod! ;)

wernix

Quote from: ディン1031 on November 26, 2009, 01:09:09 PM
I think you're server can not unpack zip or tar.gz files. That would be my first suggest ;).
your mod modifies only files in deefault theme, but in the core theme (theme for SMF 1.1) does not change! (display.php, etc ..) and and I have a desire to make thanks button at the bottom of message

solutionsExpert

better look at image http://i50.tinypic.com/9t3cl3.jpg [nofollow]

also error log (just checked)

8: Undefined index: thankyouposttitle
File: /home/crystali/public_html/forum/Sources/ModSettings.php
Line: 141

forum/index.php?action=maintain&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&sa=logs

8: Undefined index: maintain_thxpostrepair
File: /home/crystali/public_html/forum/Themes/default/Admin.template.php (maintain sub template - eval?)
Line: 1141

8: Undefined index: maintain_thxpostrecount
File: /home/crystali/public_html/forum/Themes/default/Admin.template.php (maintain sub template - eval?)
Line: 1140

i an using latest smf and joomla latest, with jfushion

not sure if the intergration of joomla and smf is causing the issue..

i installed a bookmark mod without an issue right before this mod...

it appears like all is going well until the last screen which is missing stuff, then if i leave that screen it doesn't appear again in are it should be..

any ideas?

wernix

in CACHE folder delete all php files and reload admin panel in browser

solutionsExpert

hello.

just check error logs and saw this

where is the cache folder? i don't have one in smf, and in joomla there are no php files.

thanks for your time  :)

wernix

what SMF Version? you mod must be compatible with you version of SMF. Uninstall old module and install new compatible module. Cache folder in SMF folder, if new text not show, delete all in cahce folder exlude .htaccess

solutionsExpert

correction.... latest smf for 1.x (just realized there are two latest) which doesn't have a cache folder

and i have correct version for 1.x which is 125

ディン1031

Quote from: wernix on November 28, 2009, 10:43:32 AM
Quote from: ディン1031 on November 26, 2009, 01:09:09 PM
your mod modifies only files in deefault theme, but in the core theme (theme for SMF 1.1) does not change! (display.php, etc ..) and and I have a desire to make thanks button at the bottom of message
?_? i don't understand... what do you mean? Which Version? In V1.2.5 the default theme is changed... i tested it and it should work like i want that it work.

Quote from: solutionsExpert on November 28, 2009, 08:53:33 PM
hello.

just check error logs and saw this

where is the cache folder? i don't have one in smf, and in joomla there are no php files.

thanks for your time  :)
In 1.2.5 is no cache folder ;). First thought you use a different language than English and this are errors because of this...

solutionsExpert

nope i am using english.

screenshot of mine from above http://i50.tinypic.com/9t3cl3.jpg [nofollow]

4b11l

Slight problem. I have the curve default 2.0 rc2 theme installed. Installed mod works perfect; no errors until I tried go modify a board. It was the no echo and I was able to fix it. (http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=176565.msg2350939#msg2350939)

However, now my manageboards.template.php seems to be broken. I can access it fine, but it looks like the template has been modified somehow. Attached is a screenshot and my manageboards.template.php (starts on line 510)

No errors in log.

Advertisement: