News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Aligned and Bilateral Child Boards

Started by hhy89, March 23, 2009, 02:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GMCbris

Thanks - I just installed this and like it

TauTau

Quote from: Kimmie on April 20, 2009, 02:54:47 PM
Getting TONS of errors on this mod (even on the default theme and it installed with no problems)

8: Undefined index: can_approve_posts
File: /home//public_html/Themes/default/BoardIndex.template.php (main sub template - eval?)
Line: 205

8: Undefined index: posts
File: /home//public_html/Themes/default/BoardIndex.template.php (main sub template - eval?)
Line: 200

8: Undefined index: board_topics

8: Undefined index: old_posts

The above are just a few of the errors. There is 35 pages of errors just on the default theme after viewing the home page "once".

Any ideas?

EDIT: I figured out the problem. Make sure you tell folks that are using 1.1.8 (or lower), that they can ONLY use BINARY. If they try and use Triad, this will happen

Same problem here with 1.1.9 and Triad on a non-default theme

DilSe

hello sir

plz help ..

i make it just 2 child board but on index show 3 child board from where i can change limte plz help ..

DilSe

Quote from: Hanzalah on June 24, 2009, 01:00:52 AM
hello sir

plz help ..

i make it just 2 child board but on index show 3 child board from where i can change limte plz help ..

anybody help plz

DilSe

Quote from: Hanzalah on June 24, 2009, 04:26:00 PM
Quote from: Hanzalah on June 24, 2009, 01:00:52 AM
hello sir

plz help ..

anybody help plz

:( plz help me

vassilisgr

This is a great mod!!! I have a problem that i cant find why. every time i hit home page i get 3 pages of errors like this

8: Undefined index: viewer_text
File: /home/basil67/public_html/Themes/default/BoardIndex.template.php (eval?)
Line: 163

I am sure that is from this mod cause when i unistall it i dont get any errors.
I use simple portal on 1.1.9 (i had the same problem on 1.1.8 but differents errors)and i have a lot of mods, but my theme is based on default theme with only some changes to colors.

Please Sir if you have any idea cause i like this mod so much

SISPro

I installed this mod on 2.0 RC1-1 and in my error log I am getting this message

8: Undefined index: hhyaltbolum
Apply Filter: Only show the errors from this file
File: /home2/ac919/public_html/forum/Themes/default/BoardIndex.template.php (main sub template - eval?)
Line: 163

Apply Filter: Only show the errors from this file
File: /home2/ac919/public_html/forum/Themes/default/BoardIndex.template.php (main sub template - eval?)
Line: 208

patalete

Most errors this mod creates can be solved with the info in this thread.

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=310650.0

It did the trick fine for me. In my case it was generating lots of errors daily and like 400 queries to load the forum index each time a user load it, after do the edits forum errors gone and index now load with around 30 queries.

Maybe the Mod Author can take a look at it and update the package if needed.

Also I would like to know how to disable the Icons from showing for the child boards cause they are so small that are hardly visible.  :P

thanks

zorro18

Hello,

Thanks for the mod. It works perfectly on basic theme but doesnt show up with custom theme. I have tried it to manually parse but I really cant find the phrases which have to be replaced. I am attaching the custom theme boardindex.template.php

Can any one parse it for me if possible plz. I hope this is not too demanding. Thanks in advance.
SMF community Rocks !!

BarfBag

File: /home/content/r/b/r/rbrown1990/html/Themes/default/BoardIndex.template.php (eval?)
Line: 199

File: /home/content/r/b/r/rbrown1990/html/Themes/default/BoardIndex.template.php (eval?)
Line: 154

After installing this mod, I'm getting the preceding errors.  How do I fix them?

improv

zorro18

Quote from: zorro18 on July 07, 2009, 04:51:57 PM
Hello,

Thanks for the mod. It works perfectly on basic theme but doesnt show up with custom theme. I have tried it to manually parse but I really cant find the phrases which have to be replaced. I am attaching the custom theme boardindex.template.php

Can any one parse it for me if possible plz. I hope this is not too demanding. Thanks in advance.

Sorry for the bump... Help please. Anybody??
SMF community Rocks !!

DilSe

hello to all

i installed this mod .. but after installed child boards show 2 time plz anybody help about this problem..?

Kimmie

Getting these errors on 2.0 (872 of them as soon as I installed it to be exact..lol)

8: Undefined offset: 334
Line: 175

8: Undefined offset: 21
Line: 174

And I am getting these from my custom themes board index as well:

8: Undefined offset: 333
File: /home//public_html/Themes/Deep_Red_2009_v1-3/BoardIndex.template.php (main sub template - eval?)

File: /home//public_html/Themes/Deep_Red_2009_v1-3/BoardIndex.template.php (main sub template - eval?)

8: Undefined offset: 330
Any ideas? Thanks

Kimmie

Quote from: Kimmie on August 10, 2009, 09:48:20 PM
Getting these errors on 2.0 (872 of them as soon as I installed it to be exact..lol)

Line: 175

And I am getting these from my custom themes board index as well:

8: Undefined offset: 333

8: Undefined offset: 330
Any ideas? Thanks

Has this mod been abandoned?

Antechinus

Looks to me like you have 1.1.x code installed on 2.0 themes. Those errors are caused by 1.1.x  language strings. I haven't tested this mod on 2.0 but I will run it tonight and see what the results are.

Re abandonment: hyhy89 has been banned from submitting mods because he was consistently taking other people's code from the Tips and Tricks board without their permission and without giving them credit.

Kimmie

Quote from: Antechinus on September 10, 2009, 05:47:37 PM
Looks to me like you have 1.1.x code installed on 2.0 themes. Those errors are caused by 1.1.x  language strings. I haven't tested this mod on 2.0 but I will run it tonight and see what the results are.

Re abandonment: hyhy89 has been banned from submitting mods because he was consistently taking other people's code from the Tips and Tricks board without their permission and without giving them credit.

Thanks for the reply :)

I upgraded from 1.1.9 to 2.0 about a month ago and I had this mod on my 1.1.9 forum. Could that be the problem, and is there a way I can fix those? (thanks for testing it ) :)

re: abandonment: Understandable. Thanks for letting us know :)

Antechinus

Ok, I know what the problem is. He was incompetent. :D He wrote the installation xml for 2.0 using exactly the same code as for 1.1.x. The whole mod package needs rewriting to make it work properly.

hhy89

@Antechinus
hyhy89 is not :) hhy89 is true :)

i fix it for smf 2.0.x ;)
Seo4Smf 2.0 - Full Top10 Stats(full top10) - Aligned and Bilateral Child Boards(2li 3lü alt bölümler)
http://www.smfmod.com
http://destek.smfmod.com

Advertisement: