Started by Bulakbol, February 18, 2008, 10:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulakbol

You are welcome. Thanks too for using this mod.  :)
Please do not PM me for support · My Mods and Theme · SMF Coding Guidelines · Modifications Approval Guidelines

pumpituplive

Good JohnyB

here is my php,

My problem you reply for MP n.n, Thanks JohnyB

this is my files ^o^

Edited and removed the attached files.
Pump It Up, Kpop, Hoy Wings, Beer & Novia, es la Vida (h)

Bulakbol

Hi pumpituplive. Here are your files. Backup your BoardIndex.template.php and MessageIndex.template.php then install the mod. Upload the two files attached after the installation. Goodl luck!

Thanks for using this mod.
Please do not PM me for support · My Mods and Theme · SMF Coding Guidelines · Modifications Approval Guidelines

pumpituplive

Hi JohnyB

Very Very Thanks JohnyB, my forum is perfect with your MOD

now runs perfectly

Greetings

Attach a view from my forum n.n.
Pump It Up, Kpop, Hoy Wings, Beer & Novia, es la Vida (h)

JoannaGlass

I was unable to parse the package so I could add it to other themes. I received an error.

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [simplexmlelement.--construct]: Entity: line 676: parser error : Input is not proper UTF-8, indicate encoding ! Bytes: 0xE7 0xE3 0x6F 0x20 in /home/sleepy1/public_html/PackageParser/index.php on line 501

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [simplexmlelement.--construct]: <search position="before"><![CDATA[$helptxt['who_enabled'] = ' Esta op��o per in /home/sleepy1/public_html/PackageParser/index.php on line 501

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [simplexmlelement.--construct]: ^ in /home/sleepy1/public_html/PackageParser/index.php on line 501

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'String could not be parsed as XML' in /home/sleepy1/public_html/PackageParser/index.php:501 Stack trace: #0 /home/sleepy1/public_html/PackageParser/index.php(501): SimpleXMLElement->__construct('<?xml version="...') #1 /home/sleepy1/public_html/PackageParser/index.php(470): parseModificationXML('/home/sleepy1/b...', Object(SimpleXMLElement), 'theme') #2 /home/sleepy1/public_html/PackageParser/index.php(125): parsePackageInfoXML('/home/sleepy1/b...', 'install', 'theme') #3 /home/sleepy1/public_html/PackageParser/index.php(823): parseArchive('/tmp/phpGzjSae', 'install', 'theme') #4 {main} thrown in /home/sleepy1/public_html/PackageParser/index.php on line 501

Bulakbol

@pumpituptolive.
You are welcome. Nice looking forum of yours. You can change the size of the displayed avatar by going to Admin -> Featurers and Options -> Layout and Options.

@JoannaGlass.
Those are the language text strings that the parser cannot properly parse. You can use the in-built parser though. Go to the mod site, select your version and click submit.

acaip0

Bulakbol

Quote from: acaip0 on June 08, 2008, 10:18:17 AM
than you master ;)

:P I am master of none. You're welcome. Thank you too for using this mod.  :)

Alan S

Hey , Do you know if this will work on ApolloBB? I didnt have a very good experience with this mod on Themis so i thought i'd ask first before giving myself a few hours of a headache.

Thanks.

- Alan
Quote from: Eliana Tamerin on August 23, 2008, 04:10:10 PM
SMF 7 is where it gets good. That has time travel. You can go back and post before the guy who flamed you. :P

Bulakbol

Hi Alan S. You can attach your apolloBB BoardIndex.template.php and MessageIndex.template.php here.  If I can't make it work for that theme, I'll let you know. :)

Alan S

Hey , Thanks. BoardIndex & MessageIndex attached.

There are a few modifications installed manualy on them already.

SMF 7 is where it gets good. That has time travel. You can go back and post before the guy who flamed you. :P

Bulakbol

Got your files Alan S. I'll get back you you.

EDIT:
Whew! Try these files Alan S. Keep a backup of your original ones.

Alan S

Those work.

Thanks very much!

Bulakbol

Yiu are welcome Alan S. Thanks for using this mod.

7earitup

Hey Johnny - you told me to remind you here about editing my files to include not only the Images on Board code, but also the Avatars on Board code. thanks! =P

cleanfiles

Hey guys,
I am using this mod and I think its great, just have a little issue with my BoardIndex.template.php, I compared it to one out of a default smf and it is very different. No matter how I try to add this bit of code it just wont work out for me.

</span></td>'; if (!$modSettings['disable_avatar']) echo ' <td width="', $modSettings['board_avatar_width'] ? $modSettings['board_avatar_width'] : '','" class="windowbg2" align="center"> ', $board['last_post']['member']['avatar'], ' </td>'; echo '

It messes up the right side of the forum, the MessageIndex.template.php seems to be ok, see shots. I have attached the files for you to look at.

Board Index

Message Index

Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks.

Bulakbol

@7earitup
  The custom theme you are using is a PITN. lol Messy and hard to read. But anyway, I managed to edit it. Attached. BoardIndex.template.php and MessageIndex.template.php.

@cleanfiles
  I'll see what I can do to your files. Which custom theme are you using?

cleanfiles

Quote from: JohnyB on July 14, 2008, 02:22:13 PM
@cleanfiles
  I'll see what I can do to your files. Which custom theme are you using?

I am using Absado by Fakdordes with a few customizations of my own, and a lot of mods. I overwrote all the files and images in the default theme folder with the files from Absado theme. So it's Absado running out of the default theme folder.
You will find the BoardIndex.template.php is very messy, I never did get around to tidying it up.
Thanks for your help with this.

cleanfiles

How are we looking JohnyB? What do you think my chances are lol. :)

Bulakbol

Sorry. I wasn't  feeling good and I was away for a day. I have your files and I'll see what I can do. I'll get back to you cleanfiles.

Advertisement: